The Chamber provides opportunities to connect, share resources, and collaborate with like-minded members — both online and off. Grounded in a culture dedicated to the community over individual glory, humility before pride, teamwork, and positivity, the Chamber of Cannabis is here to help shine a light on the incredible potential of Nevada’s cannabis industry.
- Proposed legislation to Assemblyman Steve Yeager and led the campaign for AB 341, consumption lounge regulation, and licensing. This was the first bill in Nevada’s history to establish the definition of social equity. AB 341 successfully passed on June 4, 2021
- Advocated and testified in favor of AB 400, in front of local and state legislators, reforming current DUI laws to remove the “per se” interpretation sponsored by Assemblyman Yeager. This law passed and went into effect on July 1, 2021
- Co-founder and President, Tina Ulman was appointed to the Nevada Cannabis Compliance Board subcommittee on social equity, diversity, and inclusion to propose suggestive regulations for consumption venues and operating as a bridge from the CCB to industry leaders
- Assembled monthly meetings with 150 – 200 industry leaders from cultivations, productions, dispensaries, laboratories, distributors, and ancillary businesses.
- Facilitated “Nuggets of Knowledge,” a series of leadership and professional development classes.
- Assisted in talent recruitment for businesses within the industry
- Featured in multiple interviews and articles in local, national, and cannabis publications with a total impact reach of tens of thousands across all of these channels
- Recipient of the Event of the Year award at the 2022 Las Vegas Cannabis Awards Music Festival