Becoming a Member
Join our coalition and activate the benefits of a Chamber of Cannabis membership for yourself or your business.
We Grow Together When We Roll Together
Activate Your Membership Today!
INDIVIDUALS & COMMUNITY ORGS
Annual Dues: $75.00
The Chamber is the gateway to Nevada’s cannabis industry. Your membership will allow you to connect with other like-minded entrepreneurs and professionals through our in-person events and networking opportunities digitally through our media and membership portals! This membership level is perfect for those professionals entering or seeking entry into the cannabis industry.
Membership benefits total more than $1,000 in value!
SMALL BUSINESSES & BRANDS
SMALL BUSINESS MEMBERSHIP
Annual Dues: $250.00
The Chamber is the gateway to Nevada’s cannabis industry. Your membership will allow you to connect with other like-minded entrepreneurs and professionals through our in-person events and networking opportunities digitally through our media and membership portals! For small businesses looking to network and grow their thumbprint in the Nevada market and industry at large.
Membership benefits total more than $2,000 in value!
BUSINESSES & BRANDS
Annual Dues: $1,000
A Green Business Membership with the Chamber gives businesses and entrepreneurs alike the opportunity to develop their knowledge of the Nevada market. Through engagement as a Chamber member, business members can grow their roots in our community through access to industry resources, B2B and B2C business referrals, networking opportunities, media exposure, and more!
Membership benefits total more than $4,200 in value!
BUSINESSES & BRANDS
Annual Dues: $2,500
Gold members get all the benefits of our Individual and Green members with enhanced opportunities to elevate your brand to the Chamber’s coalition of cannabis professionals, industry networking opportunities, referrals, as well as invites and opportunities to dialogue with regulators, legislators, and other thought leaders who share our space.
Membership benefits total more than $5,000 in value!
BUSINESSES & BRANDS
Annual Dues: $5,000
Platinum members get all the benefits of our Gold members with enhanced opportunities to elevate their brand to the Chamber’s coalition of cannabis professionals, industry networking opportunities, referrals, featured recognition on our website as a Platinum sponsor, and more!
Membership benefits total more than $7,100 in value!
BUSINESSES & BRANDS
GAME CHANGER PARTNERSHIP
Annual Dues: $10,000
Game Changer Partners get all the benefits of our Platinum members with enhanced opportunities to engage with regulators, elevate your brand in national opportunities with the Chamber’s coalition of cannabis professionals, referrals, industry networking opportunities, featured recognition on our website as a Game Changer sponsor for up to 12 months, and more!
Membership benefits total more than $14,200 in value!
General Membership Benefits
Business Development (B2B)
- A membership is the best first step for sellers & service providers looking to gain a competitive edge when entering or growing in the Nevada market.
- Access to our membership directory, access our members’ signature products, premier pricing & important contacts.
Community Connection (B2C)
- Our weekly email newsletter reaches 1.6K members around the globe and shares members’ announcements, key market events, regulatory updates, new offerings, and opportunities for brand and product promotions at our events.
- Discounts for Members, by Members. A membership with the Chamber provides value to the buyers, professionals, and executives seeking deals for goods and services.
Representation for You
- As an industry, we can often be challenged by burdensome regulations that don’t fit our needs or the reality our teams deal with every day.
- The Chamber of Cannabis works to make sure that our member’s concerns are being understood and addressed.
- We maintain a dialogue with elected officials and regulators to help ease challenges for operators, successfully fight for additional opportunities in local municipalities, and participate in the dialogue as new markets develop for future expansion.
Networking & Educational Events
Monthly Community Impact Events
- We facilitate community impact opportunities that demonstrate our commitment to serving Nevadans in a meaningful way.
- Six Community Impact opportunities per year, plus invitations to member-hosted or sponsored Community Impact activations. Participation is also open to community members.
Bi-Monthly Chamber Meetings
- We facilitate opportunities to grow your network and business acumen. These events demonstrate the reach of our organization across the state and country.
- Member Meetings (Six per year, plus an October Anniversary Event)
- Educational Events / Fundraisers / Lunches
- Our meetings dig deeper than a typical chamber of commerce-style lunch. By partnering with impactful teams and public figures, the Chamber facilitates opportunities to connect with and learn from like-minded industry professionals in unique and engaging environments.
- Past Local and National Leaders Presented at Chamber Meetings include:
- Senatorial Candidate Gary Chambers
- Award-winning Poet & CEO Jasmine Mans
- Redman & the National Cannabis Party
- CJ Wallace & Willie Mack
- Councilwoman Olivia Diaz
- Assemblyman Steve Yeager
- County Commissioner Tick Segerblom
- Each meeting also includes opportunities for new business members (Gold and above) to be welcomed as featured event sponsors.
Opportunities for Members
Monthly Leadership and Committee Participation (Meetings, Board Seats, Committee Seats, Regional, and Strategic Representation Opportunities)
- Being a leader with the Chamber means being a leader in the cannabis community. Our leadership meetings are held to help guide, shape, and define the direction and activities of the organization and its committees.
- Member Inquiry
- Our Committees:
- Community Impact Committee
- Events Committee
- Committee for Political Action
- Our Leadership Opportunities:
- Board of Directors
- Executive Board